PREPARING STUDENTS FOR SUCCESS
WEDNESDAY May 13, 2009
CALL TO ORDER...7:00
01. Action, establish a quorum.
02. Pledge of Allegiance.
RECOGNITION OF VISITORS AND PRESS
03. Visitors wishing to address the School Board are asked to fill out a form found at the room entrance and to give the completed information to the Board Chair. Other visitors are asked to sign in.
04. Action, approve agenda/add items.
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
05. Action, approve April 8, 2009 minutes.
06. Information, Trustees Reports.
07. Information, Supervisors Reports.
08. Information, Student Representative Report.
a. Swear-in new student representative.
09. Information, Business Manager Report.
10. Information, Superintendent Report.
12. Action, Personnel Report.
a. Action, request to allow 2nd (one year) leave of absence.
b. Action, approve 2009-10 HS coaches.
c. Action, approve 13 day leave without pay request.
d. Action, approve 3 day leave without pay request.
13. Action, post policy/AR regarding corporate sponsorships.
14. Action, approve 2009-10 lunch/milk prices.
15. Action, approve 2009-10 handbook changes.
16. Discussion, 2009-10 budget.
17. Discussion, Finance Committee charge regarding 2010-11 budgets.
18. Action, consider request for sick leave bank.
19. Discussion, Athletic Director job description.
May 7 . ..Regional OSBA meeting, 6:00 p.m. Lane ESD
May 20 .Budget Committee meeting, 6:30 p.m.
June 5 ..High School Graduation
June 8 8th Grade Promotion
June 9 ..Last Day of School
June 10 State Records day
June 10 All-staff breakfast & Above and Beyond awards 7:45 a.m.
*June 10 Budget Committee meeting, 6:30 p.m.
*June 17 Regular School Board meeting
*School board may revise these dates.
BOARD REQUESTS for next meeting
Time of adjournment: ______________
School Board Contact: Marilyn Cruzan, Board Secretary 895-6000