PREPARING STUDENTS FOR SUCCESS
PH1. Open Public Hearing for 2006-2007 proposed budgets. The Board will accept both written and oral testimony. Those who address the Board are asked to complete available forms so the district has an accurate record of who provided input.
PH2. Adjourn Public Hearing.
Wednesday June 14, 2006
CALL TO ORDER: 7:00 p.m.
01. Action, establish a quorum.
02. Pledge of Allegiance.
RECOGNITION OF VISITORS AND PRESS
03. Any visitor wishing to address the School Board is asked to fill out a form found at the room entrance and to give the completed information to the Board Chair. Other visitors are asked to sign in.
04. Action, approve agenda/add items.
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
05. Action, approve March 15, 2006 Budget Board minutes.
Action, approve May 10, 2006 School Board minutes.
Action, approve May 17, 2006 Budget Board minutes.
Action, approve May 24, 2006 Budget Board minutes.
06. Information, Trustees Reports.
07. Information, Supervisors Reports.
08. Information, Student Representative Report.
09. Information, Business Manager Report.
10. Information, Superintendent Report.
11. Action, Purcell retirement request.
12. Information, Middle School Bond report.
13. Discussion, SB Policy IKF-AR.
15. Action, approve
a. Resolution adopting 2006-2007 budget
b. Resolution to appropriate funds
c. Resolution imposing and categorizing funds
16. Action, approve MOA amending Appendix B.
17. Action, approve handbook changes.
18. Action, approve personnel report.
June 14 ..7:30 a.m. All Staff breakfast, Above/Beyond recognitions
August 9 .Regular Board meeting
BOARD REQUESTS for next meeting:
ADJOURNMENT: Time of adjournment: ______________