PREPARING STUDENTS FOR SUCCESS
NOTICE OF REGULAR SCHOOL BOARD MEETING
WEDNESDAY January 12, 2005
CALL TO ORDER......6:00 p.m.
01. Action, establish a quorum.
02. Pledge of Allegiance.
RECOGNITION OF VISITORS AND PRESS
03. Any visitor wishing to address the School Board is
fill out a form found at the room entrance and to give the completed
information to the Board Chair. Other visitors are asked to sign in.
04. Action, approve agenda/add items.
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
05. Action, approve December 8, 2004 minutes.
06. Information, Trustees Reports.
07. Information, Supervisors Reports.
A. Middle School Archery demonstration.
08. Information, Student Representative Report.
09. Information, Business Manager Report.
10. Information, Superintendent Report.
A. Curriculum Director's Report.
12. Action, note grade day change in 2004-2005 Calendar from
1/18 to 1/ 28.
13. Action, Personnel Report.
14. Action, posted new and revised policies:
AE District Goals, new
ECAAA & AR I D Badges, new
ECAB Vandalism, new
IA Instruction Goals, revised
IGBHA & AR Alternative Education Records, revised
IGBHB & AR Alternative Education Programs, revised
JO Educational Records, revised
JECDA & AR Transcript Evaluations, revised
JFCB Care of District Property, new
JHFDA Suspension of Driving Privileges, new
JN Student Fees, revised
KBA Public Records, revised
15. Action, Budget Board appointments.
16. Discussion, Superintendent evaluation format.
17. Executive Session to discuss negotiations per ORS 192.660(2)(d).
January 17...........................MLK Day, No School
January 28...........................Grade Day, No School
February 9...........................Regular Board meeting
BOARD REQUESTS for next meeting
Time of adjournment: ______________
"One hundred years from now it will not matter what kind of car I
drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much I had in my bank nor what my
clothes looked like. One hundred years from now it will not matter what
kind of school I attended what kind of typewriter I used, how large my
church, but the world may be...a little better because...I was important in
the life of a child."
Margaret Fishback Powers